Sunday 11 December 2011

Away in a Manger

Hello Everyone. Thank you for all the lovely comments you've been leaving me,I truly appreciate them.

Today I have a card to share that I made for a couple of challenges. This is based on the carol, Away in a Manger.


I am entering it in the following challenges.....
Cricut Cardz - #97 - A Caroling We'll Go
Cardz TV Challenge - #2 - Crafty Christmas
The Paper Variety - FaLaLaLaLa

I used Paper Dolls Dress Up and kept it simple.

Thanks for looking.
Have a great evening.

                                                             

16 comments:

  1. That is so cute Jayne. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV with Mary “Crafty Christmas” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! What a cute little manger scene you created on your card! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, so sweet! What a great card Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this scene. How "crafty is this?" Truly brilliant. Thanks for joining us this week at Cardz TV Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! Fantastic card showing the true meaning of Christmas! Thank you for joining our Crafty Christmas Challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayne so beautiful the true meaning of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Jayne. I have a hard time keeping it simple, but this scene demands it...you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect Christmas card. So real and so innocent. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! I especially like the sheep. I've always thought that the PDDU sheep are the sweetest little things!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute, love it


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your sweet little card, wonderful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! All of the details are just stunning! I LOVE this!! One of my favorite Christmas songs :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful sweet card! Captures the true meaning of Christmas! I LOVE. The manger! I tried so hard to make one for my baby Jesus card but just couldn't get it to come together! You did a wonderful job!
    Tracy M

    ReplyDelete